Monday 26 December 2011

Boxing Day Colour

The weather on Boxing Day this year is pretty dreadful.  It is quite mild temperature wise, but it is rather dull and very, very windy.  So it really feels very cold.  Nothing to tempt one outside.  So to cheer myself up a bit I've put together some collages of photos from warmer climes.  The first is from a holiday we had in Palma de Mallorca way back in 2005.
Next up is this collage from a walking holiday we had in the Cinque Terre region of northern Italy.
Puglia is the next destination, which is where Alessio's paternal grandparents come from.  Another beautiful part of the world.
Just a few lovely memories to bring back a bit of warmth and sunshine in the middle of a dreich and dour Scottish winter.  As it is Boxing Day I could not resist ending with this collage of some of the boxes I use to store my stitching stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment